[rt-users] Requestors field is sometimes empty

Duncan Hutty dhutty+rt at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:06:58 EST 2005

I'm in the latter stages of preparing RT-3.4.1 for deployment. RT is
receiving and creating tickets from mail messages, but I noticed that
requestors were not receiving replies, which should be default behaviour
and is unchanged.

The log (for scrip#6: On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with
template Correspondence) says: 'No recipients found. Not sending.'

So I started to poke around and see what I could find.

In the 'RT at a glance' page's 'Quick search' I can click on the queue
name and there is *no value* in the Requestors field. However, if bring
up the ticket itself, the Requestors field *has* a value.

--
Duncan Hutty
System Administrator, ECE

Please use informative subject lines