[rt-users] How To Display Custom Field Data in RT 3.4.0 (fwd)

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Thu Mar 3 18:35:07 EST 2005

Thought I'd try re-sending this.

In RT 3.2.3, I am passing the following to Elements/TicketList's "Format"
argument and it successfully returns the Custom Field "PrimaryContractor":
'CustomField.{PrimaryContractor}/TITLE:PC/WIDTH:15'
(disregard the /WIDTH, that is a hack I put together)

In RT 3.4.1, that same string returns all Custom Fields.  So instead of one
piece of data, it could return up to four pieces of data, each one on their
own line within the results.

I was talking to someone off-list and they mentioned they are not having this
problem; is it possible I have a bum perl module?  I've verified it's none of
my other local hacks by trying this on a stock RT 3.4.1 install as well.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated, I'd love to upgrade but this is holding me
back.

-jd