[rt-users] Re: Anyone who uses RT have a user training page?

Oliver Thomas othomas at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 4 15:44:23 EST 2005

Our internal documentation can be found off our RT project notebook at
http://web.mit.edu/tooltime/ Click on the "RT Documentation" on the
left navbar. Probably the two most relevant docs are a PDF handout we
use in our training class for new RT users, and an RT queue
administrators document. (We distribute queue administration out to the
various departments and groups who use our server, but we maintain the
docs centrally.)

Feel free to modify and use to your heart's content. If you copy the
whole thing verbatim, please give us credit.

Cheers,

Oliver