[rt-users] Overriding global scrips in 3.2 on Postgres

Todd Tyree todd.tyree at paxtongreen.nhs.uk
Mon Mar 7 09:58:18 EST 2005

Hello,

I've been looking for information on overriding global scrips in 3.2
(from packages on Debian unstable) running against postgres.  The only
thing I have found so far is the HideQueue patch (for 3.0.6 running on
mysql) and a suggestion that giving the queue scrip the same name as the
global scrip would cause it to automatically override the global scrip.

Unfortunately, I am not really in a position to port HideQueue patch to
postgres and no amout of renaming global/queue scrips seems to have any
impact on the response.  Is there any other way to do this besides
removing the global scrips and recreating them in each individual queue?

Best,
Todd