[rt-users] RT and Postgresql 8 ?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Mon Mar 7 12:57:38 EST 2005

On Mar 5, 2005, at 18:47, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> Nothing specific, but I'd like to hear back from folks who've put it
> through its paces. We don't have Pg 8.0 "in the lab" yet.

So far so good here.  I put it in on a new install and haven't had any
problems.  Passed all tests before install.

I don't push this install hard enough to know how fast it is compared
with version 7.

-Bill
-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle