[rt-users] Installing RT on RHEL 4.

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Wed Mar 9 17:58:52 EST 2005

It would be nice to use RPMS for all the perl modules, and you're right,
there are a lot of them to build.  Has anyone gone through the effort to
archive SRPMS somewhere?  I haven't built an RPM in ages.  Honestly, I
haven't had the need to before now.

I'd like to stick with RPMS, however, I think the folks here would rather
have this sooner rather than later.

The complete goal of what I'm doing is to migrate a 3.0.12 install from
Windows to Linux and then upgrade that Linux install to 3.4.x.

Paul C.