[rt-users] RT Statistics package still alive?

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 10 03:59:44 EST 2005

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:05:35 -0600
> From: "Kelly F. Hickel" <kfh at mqsoftware.com>
> Subject: RE: [rt-users] RT Statistics package still alive?
> To: "Julian C. Dunn" <Julian_Dunn at cbc.ca>,
> 	<rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
>
> Well, defined "maintained" ;>
>
> I'm still alive, and I'm still on the list.  I haven't personally done
> much with it due to a variety of excuses (oops, I meant reasons!).
>
> I'm hoping to get to try the last set of changes that I received from a
> list member soon, that would probably generate a new release.
>
> I've asked in the past, but I'll ask again, is there anyone out there
> who wants to help work on this package, and/or take it over?

I'm willing to carry on helping out where possible, but I lost my main
developer on the RT Support project last year, shortly after forwarding
all those other updates to Kelly. I am working on a new more general
management overview report in the odd minutes I get between other
projects.