[rt-users] Initial Rights

William Faulk wfaulk at icoria.com
Thu Mar 10 10:03:17 EST 2005

I just installed RT 3.2.2 for the first time and I don't know if I'm
having an issue or not.  I spent a long time getting SQLite to work
(mostly permissions issues), but now it seems to.

However, there are no rights provided to anything by default.  That is,
every screen I go to that lists rights shows nothing other than "No
Rights Granted".  Is this correct?  Am I required to manually assign
things as menial as "CreateTicket"?  Or were there supposed to be
default permissions that didn't get applied?

Thanks,

-Bitt