[rt-users] Modify CustomFields

Krasavin Andrey krasavin at kominet.ru
Fri Mar 11 03:39:56 EST 2005

Hi!

I added new CustomField "Clients" where displaying our company's
customers. Can i grant a simple user to add a new value in this
customfield? In Wiki i found next:

"A user with the right AdminCustomFields can:
- create CustomFields for a queue
- add and delete values to queue custom fields
- change queue custom field properties

This right can be granted to a user in a global context,
or on a queue-by-queue basis. To be able to use this right, the
user also needs the SeeQueue right (but I didn't check that!)"

But apparently this right not works such as i want. Can anybody
help me?

--
WBR, Krasavin Andrey