[rt-users] public knowledge base interface

trasko trasko at c0rtex.com
Mon Mar 14 19:53:04 EST 2005

RT-users:

In our current home-brew ticketing system we make the correspondences of
our previous tickets available to the public through a simple search
interface on our home page.  If a customer does not wish their ticket to
be publicly accessible we can mark it as "private" and it will not be
included in the search results.

I am looking to replicate or improve upon this with RT.  The
public/private status can be handled by a custom field, but does anyone
have a good idea of how to allow public (non-authenticated) access to
past tickets on a per-queue, searchable basis?  The simpler the better.

Thanks.