[rt-users] RT Emails in Pine

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Tue Mar 15 14:33:49 EST 2005

I use pine... and don't have any issues...  Try turning on:

show-plain-text-internally in the config.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby