[rt-users] RE: RT on RHEL 4

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Mar 15 18:27:11 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 08:25:36AM -0600, Russell Mosemann wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, William Harrison wrote:
> > After reading
> > about some other's experiences, I've elected to try the FastCGI method
> > instead of modperl 2 which seems to be (still) not quite ready for
> > prime time...
>
> Just to add a note, the following combination is working fine here.  We
> have not tried FastCGI.  So, I do not know how it compares.
>
> Debian Sarge
> Apache 2
> mod_perl 2RC4
> RT 3.4.1

Any chance we could get you to post (here, or better yet, on the wiki)
the relevent (and sanitized) portions of your apache configs?

I'm running that combination as well, although over SuSE 9.1, and I
have it running ok, but it's kind of slow, and I'm not sure where in
the chain it's breaking.  I'd like to rule out mod_perl2, since I know
that's a pinch point, and I'm not sure what's the best wat to do that
yet.

Cheres,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system adminstrator.  Or two.  --me