[rt-users] Search Show Results

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Mar 16 09:43:43 EST 2005

Krasavin Andrey wrote:

> Thanx! But i still have some question about it:
>
> 1. May i change format of data on Day.Month.Year.Time

Check this in your RT_SiteConfig.pm:
# {{{ RT Date Handling Options (for Time::ParseDate)
# Set this to 1 if your local date convention looks like "dd/mm/yy"
# instead of "mm/dd/yy".
Set($DateDayBeforeMonth , 1);

> 2. Where i can read about CreatedRelative option?

Not sure about reading more.  The difference between Created and
CreatedRelative (AFAIK) is that Created is the date/time of the update,
and CreatedRelative is how long ago the update was.

> 3. May i change ralative data on HomePage too?

I'm assuming you mean the MyRequests and MyTickets parts of index.html.
Copy /Elements/MyTickets and /Elements/MyRequests over to your local
tree and modify them the same way as the RT_SiteConfig.pm file in my

DB