[rt-users] RE: Latest RT on RHEL 4 with FastCGI Install Proce dure

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Mar 18 10:47:28 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 09:06, Paul Crossman wrote:
> Yes, however, I'm installing 3.0.12 to migrate a DB from a windows system
> and then will upgrade to 3.4.2.

Since the taint-check errors noted for 3.2 come from stuff buried in
assorted 3rd party modules, I'd expect the problem with using perl's
suid mechanism  to continue in 3.4.x.  Does anyone know for sure?
Since I don't have any other web services running on same box I took
the easy route and run everything as apache.  I'd probably have to
reconsider if I had different people managing separate sites on there.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com