[rt-users] RT and firefox 1.0.1

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 18 13:55:37 EST 2005

Well you can try to see if you can get the image at all.

In Firefox right click on where the image should be and select "View
Image".  This should call up the gif in the window -- and should allow
you to see it if you go back to the main page (though only for this
session).

But before you do that you might want to turn up the debuging messages
for your webserver, just to see what it logs for the request.

Joby Walker
C&C Computer Operations Software Support Group