[rt-users] Apache problem

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Thu Mar 24 11:09:11 EST 2005

William,

I looked tha the FastCGI configuration and install procedures and they are
insane (IMO).  I've already invest a lot of time getting thsi far with
mod_perl and I think if I can get apache to start I will be home free.  I'd
honestly really prefer to troublkeshoot this problem rather than to start
from scratch and possible wind up with more/worse problems.

I presume someone, somewhere has gotten this to work, yes?