[rt-users] email ticket problems

Labonte, Phil phil.labonte at transcore.com
Thu Mar 24 15:38:27 EST 2005

I tried changing that too.
So the documentation is terrible; this is what I have done.

- I gave the Everyone Group Create ticket permissions
- There is an RT group on the linux box
- I followed the instructions from here to the letter:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FedoraCore2InstallGuide

Now all I did to get mail to work is edit the aliases file as I have
indicated below.

What else needs to get done? Is there a guide for that?

Phil

Thanks (as you can tell I am frustrated with this app)