[rt-users] Is there a sendmail tip for freebsd?:)

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon Mar 28 10:31:49 EST 2005

Probably a stupid question, but since I get bitten by this myself once
in a while: did you remember to run 'newaliases' (or 'make aliases', if
you prefer) after updating the file?  Did your sendmail or RT logs say
anything interesting about the message you sent?

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst