[rt-users] Reply on closed ticket needs to make issue new again

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Tue Mar 29 12:32:25 EST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Brelsfoard, Alex wrote:

> 4.  Staff member fixes problems and sends resolved message to requestor.
> 5.  Requestor replies to this message with more work.
> 6.  Nothing happens.

I might be missing something, but when a ticket is resolved, it no longer
appears in the tickets you own.  If the user replies, the ticket is
opened, again, and it appears in the list of tickets you own.  The status
is also changed from resolved to open.

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"If you have an imagination, you don't need will power." - me