RES: [rt-users] Browser's Authentication show up every time!!

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis rmreis at cpqd.com.br
Thu Mar 31 12:00:18 EST 2005

RT_SiteConfig.pm has just the follow lines:

Set($WebExternalAuth , "true");
Set($WebFallbackToInternalAuth , undef);
Set($WebExternalGecos , undef);
Set($WebExternalAuto ,"true");

Is it something wrong in this lines?? I don't think so...

How can I check session's aspects? Can be this the answer to my problem??

Somebody has another answer/question to my problem?!

Thank's ALL!!!
Regards;

Rodolfo Reis.