RES: [rt-users] Query doesn't show "DependsOn" Field

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis rmreis at cpqd.com.br
Tue May 3 14:10:54 EDT 2005

Jesse and All,

I installed yesterday 3.4.2rc1 version and the problem keep as the old version (3.4.1).

I made 2 tests:
- First, I made the 3.4.2rc1 version to point to my current database (that has been populated by 3.4.1 version)... and in this case, the dependences simply disappeared!! I mean, the dependences don't appear on Display page!!

- After, I created a database for this new version and populated whith some ticket's (of course, with dependences between them). Running a query with "DependsOn" column, nothing appear in this field!!

What I gonna do to solve this problem?!

Thanks in advance!!
Rodolfo Reis.