[rt-users] Problems with disabled custom fields

Matt Pounsett matt.pounsett at cira.ca
Fri May 6 15:37:46 EDT 2005

Using RT 3.41, I've encountered a couple of problems when disabling a
custom field.  I don't see any references on the Wiki, and
unfortunately the mailing list isn't very easily searchable.. so
hopefully this isn't a FAQ or something...

I'm in test mode, just playing right now.  I created a new custom
field (select one of a list type) and assigned it to a queue.  I then
disabled the custom field.

First problem, the custom fields list doesn't have a checkbox to show
disabled custom fields, so I have no way to re-enable the custom field.

Second problem, the disabled custom field still shows as active when
I view the queue that used it, and I am unable to remove it from the
queue (deselect the check box, submit, and the page refreshes with
the field still listed, and the checkbox re-checked).

Does this sound familar to anyone?
    Matt Pounsett