[rt-users] RTFM & RT 3.4.2 ?

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Sat May 14 21:36:00 EDT 2005

It works for us.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby