[rt-users] Question on start time when creating a new ticket

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at ftpb.com
Mon May 16 13:18:33 EDT 2005

I apologize for the stupid or easy question but was looking for some
quick help.  BTW the help here has been great and I have learned a lot
by reading other people's solutions.

Anyways I am using Debian (Sarge) w/ Request Tracker 3.4 installed via
apt-get and have a quick question.  When I create the ticket it creates
an end date based on configuration of the que, did I miss the start date
field as well?

For example, requests that I put in the Helpdesk que should start the
day they are entered in the system, but I have to manually fill that
out.  I have the correct end date that I want, but need the start date.

Will I change this w/ a scrip?  Thanks for being patient if I don't
understand where to start.