[rt-users] Problem with 3.4 and the /Search/Listing.html url being 404 not found.

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed May 18 02:41:11 EDT 2005

Quoting Simon Coggins <simon at uow.edu.au>:

> Hi,
>
> I've searched thru the archine for a resolve for this but the only one I
> could find was someone with stuff in ./local effecting it. I have
> nothing in ./local except the empty directories that are created on install.
>
> When I click "Tickets" in the web interface I get a /Search/Listing.html
>  not found error. I'm out of ideas. The only solution I've found is to
> go into share/html/Search and symlink Build.html to Listing.html and I
> get the query builder.

It sounds to me like you have the Statistics package installed.  Check
share/html/Elements/Tabs for:
                    B => { title => loc('Tickets'),
                        path => 'Search/Listing.html'
                      },
If that is there, change it to:
                    B => { title => loc('Tickets'),
                        path => 'Search/Build.html'
                      },

It didn't appear that was updated (at least not on the last one I downloaded a
while ago).