[rt-users] RT database repointing

Kevin Moran kmoran at servecentric.com
Thu May 19 11:56:12 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the info but that doesn't seem to be the issue.  I can access
through the cli using:

Mysql -u rt -h x.x.x.x -p

I use to get

failed: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by
server;
consider upgrading MySQL client

But since I upgraded the client there hasn't been an issue.  RT doesn't
seem to have recognised the updated Mysql client.  Would this have
anything to do with perl modules?

Kev