[rt-users] RTFM integration

James Moore jam at omnigroup.com
Fri May 20 19:38:01 EDT 2005

I just installed the latest version of RTFM 2.1 from subversion on
top of RT 3.4.2. The installation went smoothly except that
several .svn directories were copied into the local folder of my rt
installation.

In the README it says:

"And the integration doesn't stop there! When
replying to or commenting on tickets, there's a new UI widget that
lets you
search for and include RTFM articles in your reply. (They're
editable, of
course)."

but I don't see a new widget. Nothing is being written to the debug
log when I click the reply link. I haven't installed any custom view
for replying to tickets so I wonder what could be the problem.

-James