[rt-users] No e-mail to owner

Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) philippe.dhont at searo.be
Tue May 24 09:39:27 EDT 2005

THNX!
Very stupid of me....but you know, in a new installation with a new
program it not always very clear.... But i see the light now! :)
I only have one problem left:
The font is sometimes not very straight under the header...
I mean, in my tickets, you have on top "    #    subject       status
queue ....."
And under that you have all the tickets.
Well, the tabs of the tickets are not on the same place as the tabs of
the header:

	#				subject			status
queue

1			new test			8min ago
general

Like that....
How can i change it ?

Thnx!

By the way, RT is really great program!
Used other ticket programs (irm, ez-ticket) before but this is much much
much better!

Grtz,
Philippe