[rt-users] New install Problem

Chris Berry chris_berry-list-rt-users at jm-associates.com
Tue May 24 13:59:03 EDT 2005

(sorry for the top-posting, annoying company policy)

Ok, your comment led me back to the setup instructions, which mention
apache can be managed here:

c:\Program Files\OurInternet\Common\httpd\bin\ApacheMonitor.exe

But it turns out there is no such directory as

c:\Program Files\OurInternet\Common

only

c:\Program Files\OurInternet\Request Tracker

Which would explain why it's not working, though why that should be I
don't understand.  The installer was very easy to use, and I don't see
how I could have messed it up, there aren't that many choices.

Chris Berry
chris_berry at jm-associates.com
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
be done at all." --Peter Drucker