AW: [rt-users] how to add Statistics to menu

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com
Tue Nov 1 02:46:39 EST 2005

Hi Randy,

So far i know, the stat package add itself to the Menu., But be carefull,
the old stat package has a bug in the Tabs File, this wont bring you back to
the Tickets Link.

Attached a "small" mod working for me (RT344) i have moved the Statistics
from the Main Menu into the Tools Submenu. There is also a userdoc Submenu
included.

Callto://torsten_brumm

 Thanks in advance
    : Torsten Brumm