[rt-users] Sorting question

Andy Moran andy at wildbrain.com
Thu Nov 3 12:40:49 EST 2005

On the main page, under RT2, the "X highest priority tickets I own..."
seemed like it was sorted by priority and within that by id.. so
everything that was priority 60 was listed in order of id.   Under Rt3,
it seems it seems that it is ordered randomly for tickets with the same
priority.

Is there anyway to achieve this in RT3?  I know I have to edit the
Elements/MyTickets, but I'm not sure how to make it double sort --
presumably first by id and then by priority.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--Andy