[rt-users] Announcing: RTx::RightsMatrix 0.02

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Thu Nov 3 18:51:42 EST 2005

In the immortal words of Todd Chapman (todd at chaka.net):
> Make test fails because the tests only will run against
> the rt3regression database. You don't want my tests messing
> with your production data, do you?

Fair enough, but that is profoundly non-obvious to anyone attempting
to install via CPAN.

> Also, please always include the list. I don't give private support.

A novel spelling of "thank you for not spamming the list with a
long local problem report on the new package I just announced and
asked for feedback on", but to each their own I suppose, and your
preference is duly noted.

-n