[rt-users] Cannot initialize-database using rt-3.4.4 on FC4

Rui Guerreiro rguerreiro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:28:42 EST 2005

Hi, the RT version is 3.4.4, the database is MySql 4.1.11, and the only
output i get when i run "make initialize-database" is:
 /usr/bin/perl //usr/local/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action init --dba
root --prompt-for-dba-password
next at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon.pm line 427.
Check point1 make: *** [initialize-database] Error 2

and i don't even get asked for a password. I think this happens during the
configuration loading by the script even before the connection is attempted
to the database.
 Thanks,
Rui