[rt-users] Priviledges

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Mon Nov 7 20:59:37 EST 2005

Kenn,

It sounds like you are new to RT. Some of the RT concepts
might be confusing at first, so be patient. I think if
you have the right attitude this e-mail list will be very
helpful to you.

Your e-mail is one giant paragraph. You might want to take
a few breaths and then send another one that is more
carefully structured so we can help you get to the bottom
of your problems.

Finally, even when you do understand RT's right system, it
is spread out a bit and can be confusing if your environment
has lots of queues, groups, or cusotm fields. I recently
released an RT extension called RTx::RightsMatrix that can
help make more sense of RT rights management. It is on
CPAN. It's still an early version and may have some bugs, but
it is probably worth installing.

http://search.cpan.org/~htchapman/RTx-RightsMatrix-0.02.05/

-Todd