[rt-users] firefox/ debian

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:55:17 EST 2005

It's possible when user's session is locked by another request of this
user(may be previous request which was stopped in the middle or may be
it was very slow search request that's still working and blocks
session data).

This can be fixed partly with catching $SIG{PIPE}, patches are wellcome.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.