[rt-users] firefox/ debian

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:52:12 EST 2005

On 11/10/05, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
> Roy El-Hames wrote:
> > Hi there;
> > this maybe of topic so apology in advance, but some of my users
> > complain  RT does not work very well when viewed by firefox on debian .
> > the symptoms "it works for a while, then I'll try clicking a link and
> > nothing happens - the pages just never load or refresh".
> > Our RT instance is installed on a Gentoo/apache2/mod_perl2 server.
> > I know this maybe a browser issue, but just wondering if anyone else
> > had this problem and know why it happens.
> >
> I have a similar problem, except that what happens is you can login
It's different problem and please next time create new thread for your problems.
About your roblem:
1) you should check that RT setups cookie. Firefox has cookie manager.
2) you should check RT's log files
3) you also MUST provide info about RT version, about DB you use and
your RT_SiteConfig.pm
and only then we can talk about it more.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.