[rt-users] "Tickets" search function fails

Scott Courtney scott at 4th.com
Sat Nov 19 18:51:04 EST 2005

On Saturday 19 November 2005 18:30, Scott Courtney wrote:
> To those of you who are Perl geeks, which I am not, this may be a dumb question,
> but I'm trying to figure out why I have the following error in RT 3.4.4:
>
> error:   Can't locate object method "new" via package
>  "RT::Interface::Web::QueryBuilder::Tree" at
>  /home/local/rt-3.4.4/share/html/Search/Build.html line 509.

Update:

The Wiki reported that a similar (but not identical) problem could be solved
by reinstalling DBIx::SearchBuilder. The Wiki article indicated that the other
problem happened after Perl was upgraded. Since that condition also applies to
my situation, I decided to try this. It didn't help, unfortunately; the error
is unchanged.

Scott