[rt-users] Has anyone migrated from PSQL to MYSQL?

Alek Cesarz acesarz at crowley.pl
Tue Nov 22 11:55:59 EST 2005

Piszcz, Justin napisał(a), Dnia 2005-11-22 17:47:
> I notice there is a psql to mysql perl script but it looks highly
> rudimentary, I am very curious if anyone has done such a migration,

I have gone through it and it went pretty smoothly with 3.0.x.
but it was a simple installation with no links between tickets, no fancy
actions, etc. (50 000 tickets though...). keep in mind that you will
have to recreate many things in your setup (AFAIR) after dumping and
reimporting the data.

regards,
--
Alek Cesarz