[rt-users] Overzealous quoting characters in WebRT?

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Wed Nov 30 15:21:16 EST 2005

Hi,

Several months ago, our organization upgraded our various RT2/3 installs to
RT 3.4.2.  One nagging change seems to have been the quoting style... With
RT2, when you responded to a message in WebRT, the quote looked like this:

-=-
[ this at email.com - Date ]

> bla, bla, bla
-=-

Now with our 3.4.2 installs, those same quotes have extra quoting
characters, including the "quoted from" line , like this:

-=-
> [ this at email.com - Date ]
>
> bla, bla, bla
-=-

Is this the norm now, and if so, how can I get the old quoting style back?

Best Wishes - Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"