[rt-users] Migration problems (rt 2.0.15 to rt 3.0...)

Mike Pultz mike at uniserve.com
Mon Oct 3 20:39:51 EDT 2005

I had this same problem when (well, I'm still in the process of importing my
rt2 install to rt3) importing-

I'm guessing you're moving to a postgresql database?

I changed the "client-encoding" value in my postgresql.conf file to
"iso-8859-1"

--snip--

client_encoding = iso-8859-1

--snip--

and restarted postgresql, and I didnt' see the error anymore.

I'm not sure if this is the best solution, like I say- I'm still in the
process.

Cheers,

Mike