[rt-users] rt svn integration?

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Tue Oct 4 14:48:43 EDT 2005

In the immortal words of Jesse Vincent (jesse at bestpractical.com):

>  Whatever's current on CPAN _Should_ have it.

0.03 is current on cpan, but the docs make no mention.  UTSL, I guess?

> > BTW, wouldn't it make more sense to put the RT-Foo stuff in svn
> > metadata, specficallly the bugtraq:* elements?
>
> Pointer to docs on bugtraq: svn metadata? I've never this hack. Also, I
> detest the spelling.

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/source/browse/tortoisesvn/trunk/doc/issuetrackers.txt?rev=3982&view=markup

The spelling is lame, but support for it already exists in
TortoiseSVN, which is VERY handy, e.g.:

http://www.fogcreek.com/FogBugz/docs/40/Articles/SourceControl/TortoiseSVN.html

-n

"Zombies are the liberal nightmare. Here you have the masses, whom you would
love to love, appearing at your front door and their faces falling off; and
you're trying to be as humane as you possibly can, but they are, after all,
eating the cat. And the fear of mass activity, of mindlessness on a national
scale, underlies my fear of zombies.' (--Clive Barker)