[rt-users] RT::Attribute::Name Unimplemented (RT 3.4.4)

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 4 21:04:49 EDT 2005

I have no idea how this could impact things but...

I just installed the RT-OnlineDocs and to support it added
Pod::Simple::HTML (and it's dependency -- Pod::Escapes).  This caused
the exact same issues as Jim and Roy.  When I backed out those two
packages, everything seems fine.

Joby Walker
ITI SSG, University of Washington
- --