[rt-users] RTx::Shredder question

Andy Moran andy at wildbrain.com
Wed Oct 5 20:42:30 EDT 2005

Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> Could you run 'SELECT Creator, LastUpdatedBy FROM Attachments WHERE id
> = 1865' and see if it's 66? But that's ver strange. I should write
> some tests for this.

There isn't a LastUpdatedBy column in my Attachments table.. Should
there be?  Heh.   Here's the Creator,Created columns though:

mysql> SELECT Creator,Created FROM Attachments WHERE id = 1865;
+---------+---------------------+
| Creator | Created             |
|      66 | 2002-02-15 20:28:57 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
mysql>

Sure enough, Creator is 66.    I'm not sure how this disabled spam user
is the Creator for an attachment on a ticket that has all enabled users
on it though.

--Andy