[rt-users] trying to install rt3.4.4

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Oct 11 14:11:02 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 20:52, yiqiang wrote:

> I have tried to install RequestTracker on my box running FC2.
> I am currently facing this problem when i do a 'make fixdeps'

Some of the CPAN modules have changed recently.  The last time
I installed, I had to install a few modules manually (with
perl -MCPAN -eshell). I had to 'install Pod::Tests' first, then
'force install WWW::Mechanize' and 'force install Test::More'.
After that, the 'make fixdeps' installed everything else.
It is possible that additional changes have happened, though.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com