[rt-users] RT obscuring /server-status and /server-info

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 12 15:14:22 EDT 2005

We use the Apache provided /server-status and /server-info for
diagnostics, but our RT instance seems to be squashing them.  We have rt
installed to the root path so when /server-status and /server-info are
called the mason handler tries to find them and fails.

Has anyone else come across this and resolved it?

We're using the latest Apache 1.3 + fastcgi

Our RT virtual host config:

DocumentRoot /data/rt/share/html
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
Alias /NoAuth/images/css/ /data/rt/local/html/NoAuth/images/css/
Alias /NoAuth/images/ /data/rt/share/html/NoAuth/images/
AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
ScriptAlias / /data/rt/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
<Directory /data/rt/bin>
    AllowOverride all
    order deny,allow
    allow from all
    Options +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
<Directory /data/rt/share/html>
    AllowOverride all
    order deny,allow
    allow from all
    Options +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
<Directory /data/rt/local/html/NoAuth/images/css>
    AllowOverride None
    order deny,allow
    allow from all
</Directory>