[rt-users] trying to install rt3.4.4

yiqiang yiqiang at happix.net
Thu Oct 13 05:13:57 EDT 2005

Well mod_perl2 is installed and working.
Now when i try to start apache, it doesnt start.

I checked the error logs and this is what i got.

[Thu Oct 13 17:05:08 2005] [error] Can't load Perl file:
/opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl for server rt.example.com:0, exiting...\n
[Thu Oct 13 17:06:49 2005] [error] Can't load Perl file:
/opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl for server rt.example.com:0, exiting...\n

With Regards,

Low Ee Chiang