[rt-users] Syntax error on line 11 of /etc/apache-ssl/conf.d/apache-modperl.conf

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:17:04 EDT 2005

Hello

  After Installing rt 3.4 from debian sarge stable versions and selecting
apache-modperl.conf to be used on apache I got the following error

Syntax error on line 11 of /etc/apache-ssl/conf.d/apache-modperl.conf:
Invalid command 'PerlRequire', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

the line 11 of the referenced file is

PerlRequire /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/libexec/webmux.pl

Where could be my mistake because I installed using aptitude, I suppose that
this installation method took care about all depedencies.

Thanks in advance for any answer

regards
Enediel

Linux user 398956