[rt-users] Single Sign-On

Myers, Adam AMyers at abacus-us.com
Thu Oct 20 14:37:51 EDT 2005

I am wondering if anyone has been able to get RT to have SSO possibly
using LDAP auth as well?

I am running RT 3.4.4/Apache2/fastCGI/Oracle 9g with either LDAP auth
using Apache or the LDAP package for RT.
Are there any mods for Apache that can handle this?  We use Active
Directory and I would like for users to open the web page and have RT or
some other app check their NT username and pwd, and if it authenticates
with AD, then automatically login to RT with the NT username.  There are
possibly 500 users going to use RT and I would like to avoid a huge
admin headache by having SSO w/ LDAP.
Any hints or ideas?

Thanks!
Adam