[rt-users] Single Sign-On

Don Vick don.vick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:57:44 EDT 2005

Not sure if this fits for you, but we do this sort of thing with mod_perl.
Our authentication handler (a Perl module) has logic to first try a Radius
server, and then a database of people who registered via the Internet. To
get Apache to fall back to RT, you might need a combination of two RT config
settings: WebExternal Auth (to let Apache try the authent), along with
WebFallBackToInternalAuth, to let RT try if the first one fails. Haven't
tried this, but it looks promising.