[rt-users] Web.pm WebExternalAutoInfo overlay

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Fri Oct 21 12:36:03 EDT 2005

I'm trying to redefine the WebExternalAutoInfo method, so that
autocreated users by default are unprivileged.

To do this, I've created a Web_Local.pm file in
$RTHOME/lib/RT/Interface:

	http://blank.org/memory/work/Web_Local.pm.txt

The only difference between this and the base WebExternalAutoInfo()
method is that $user_info{'Privileged'} is set to 0 instead of 1.

But yet... autocreated users are still getting created as privileged
users.

The Web_Local.pm file is mode 755, and RT makes no complaints about
not being able to evaluate it.   I've flushed the mason cache and
restarted Apache.

If I make the change to the base WebExternalAutoInfo method in Web.pm,
it works.

Am I missing something?

-n